||VISION - MISSION - HISTORY
Formed in 1948 by structural engineer Lewis Hixson, Hixson Architecture, Engineering, Interiors today is consistently listed as one of the top firms in our categories. Hixson applies our unique combination of insight, client advocacy, and intelligent project execution to help clients reach successful conclusions on capital projects up to $400 million located throughout North America. Furthermore, our 16 in-house, integrated design and technical disciplines help bring a level of quality, control, integration, and coordination that delivers uncommon value to our clients' projects. A privately held corporation, a list of Hixson's officers can be found here.
||OUR CULTURE & VALUES
- Be the Employer of Choice to our Associates. Based on the philosophy of "one good deed deserves another," we believe that by treating Hixson associates as valued members of our team, they will be better enabled to provide outstanding service to clients.
- Have Impenetrable Client Loyalty. Within our areas of specialization,
we want our clients to be the best champions of our work. To achieve
this, we will continue to seek and hire talented, knowledgeable staff
who believe and live our culture on trust and integrity; continuously
improve our own knowledge and provide that knowledge to our clients;
and be a vocal and committed supporter of the best interests of our
- Creatively Contribute to our Communities. Hixson is dedicated to being a good corporate citizen. As such, we encourage our associates to get involved and improve the lives of others both in areas where we live and in areas where we work. See the Community Service section For more details on this important aspect of our firm.
||16 IN-HOUSE CAPABILITIES
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Administration
- Cost Estimating
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Interior Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Project Management
- Refrigeration Engineering
- Structural Engineering
At Hixson, Professional Development is an important strategic focus and not an afterthought. Our award winning, in-house Hixson University serves as the hub of formal knowledge-sharing and learning for our associates throughout their careers by providing a wide variety of interactive educational events and professional development tools and resources. Hixson University has also earned and maintained the prestigious “Authorized Provider” designation from the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and as such, can award CEUs for many of its programs.
At Hixson, we take pride in associates who are not only knowledgeable, but who are also responsible. It is no wonder then, that these associates can be seen frequently donating their time and professional talents for the betterment of the communities in which we live and work, or that Hixson as a company contributes 1.5% of our gross revenues to community and industry projects.
Active participation and leadership in our professional community is an integral component in Hixson's success. Our associates take leadership roles in a wide variety of professional organizations at the local, state, national and international levels. In addition, Hixson is an involved partner by supporting key organizations with pro bono corporate and financial support.
Your Privacy at Hixson.