The Forgotten Asset
Did you know? One of your company’s assets is:
- Used by every employee every workday.
- Significantly larger in square footage than the area required for production.
- A critical component in your plant’s shipping and receiving operations.
- Expected to hold up to extreme weather conditions.
- Valued at hundreds of thousands – or even millions – of dollars.
- Generally maintained or repaired only when failure is imminent.
Find out which one and Hixson’s tips for maintaining this important asset by reading the latest issue of Building Experience, now available!
Seven Ways to Separate Process from Storm
The Essentials of Roof Load Capacity
Comments are closed.