Kamden & the Co-ops, Part 2
In January, we mentioned that former Hixson co-op Kamden Rottgen would be working at Hixson part-time while completing his degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology from the University of Cincinnati. A resident of Norwood, Ohio, Kamden is now a full-time Engineer within our Plumbing department. Congratulations and welcome aboard Kamden!
In addition to Kamden, Hixson is pleased to announce the return of the following co-op students this summer:
- Abby Gronauer will once again be be working with our Structural Engineering team.
- Erin Voner, who was co-op with our Plumbing department this past semester, will be joining our HVAC Engineering department for this term.
Hixson also welcomes the following new co-ops to our firm:
- Allison Douthat: Architecture.
- Ashley Maffey: Process Engineering.
- Ben Mora: Manufacturing Engineering.
- Austin Schirmer: Plumbing Engineering.
- Andrew Zanin: Electrical Engineering.
For decades, Hixson has been a strong supporter of co-operative education. At Hixson, students gain important, hands-on experience within a professional design and engineering environment. If you know a student looking for a meaningful co-op placement, let them know to submit their resumé today!
Comments are closed.