Lucky Seven! Hixson Welcomes Seven Co-Ops to Our Firm
For decades, Hixson has been a strong supporter of co-operative education. We are pleased to welcome the following students as co-ops at Hixson for the fall semester:
- Samantha Aldrich is a new co-op in the Architecture department.
- Jack Barchet is a new co-op in our Manufacturing Engineering department.
- Nathan Lannes is a new co-op in Hixson’s Electrical Engineering department.
- Sam Slaboden is a returning co-op in our Plumbing Engineering department.
- Max Theuerling is a new co-op in Hixson’s Process Engineering department.
- Kaikou Uchiyama is a returning co-op to Hixson’s Structural Engineering department.
- Jacob Wendel is a new co-op in our Mechanical Engineering department.
Comments are closed.