Top Ten Blog Posts of 2021
On Wednesday, we talked about the fact that 2021 was a great year for Hixson! Most of the things we did, whether new projects, new associates, new volunteer efforts or more, were all covered right here in our blog. Each month, we showcase the top three blog posts; however, for this yearly recap, we thought it would be interesting to share the top 10 news items that our readers found the most interesting during the past 12 months. Enjoy!
- Building Experience: Four Things to Know about Tie-Off Anchor Points
- T. Marzetti Selects Hixson for $22.8 Million Expansion Project
- Three Questions with Mike Meyer
- Life at Hixson: The Annual Summer Picnic
- Hixson Welcomes Back Scott Hodel
- Three Questions with Matt Helmer
- Hixson Welcomes Lauren Michaels
- Six Ways to Innovate: Building the R&D Center of Tomorrow
- Building Long-Standing Relationships: Queen City Club
- Be Prepared: Material Price Increases Happening Now
Comments are closed.