Checking In: Progress Continues at the Hixson HQ
Renovations continue at the Hixson headquarters! Recently, Hixson’s Process, Manufacturing, Automation and Environmental departments moved into their new home on the south side of our fourth floor. Key features of the space include:
- Full glass fronts on private offices to allow natural light to fully penetrate across the space.
- Light fixtures designed and located to better illuminate individual work surfaces.
- Hixson-designed furniture elements that serve to define workstations and provide varied and unique forms of storage along with display of personal items allowing occupants to customize their space.
- New collaborative areas, including small one- and two-person huddle rooms, and new collaborative technologies.
- Public-facing lab space showcasing and celebrating the work of our automation and controls group.
Work will commence soon on additional portions of the Hixson building. (Hello, new bistro area and recreation space!) Stay tuned for future updates!
Hixson HQ Renovation Update: Moving on Up!
A Look Back: The Origin of Hixson’s Historic Headquarters
Comments are closed.