Welcoming Our Fall Co-op Students!
Hixson is pleased to welcome seven returning and new co-op students to our firm for the fall semester! Our returning students are:
- Ethan Hopkins, Project Management
- Sam Hossenlopp, Plumbing Engineering
- Olivia Verst, Interior Design
Joining us for the first time are:
- Ethan Dvorak, Architecture
- Hai Nguyen, Manufacturing Engineering
- Raymond Reginelli, Structural Engineering
- Angus Yang, Process Engineering
In addition, we are pleased to announce that Andy Gruenwald, a previous Hixson co-op student, is joining us for the fall semester as a part-time associate in our Structural Engineering department.
For decades, Hixson has worked closely with regional universities to hire co-ops, as well as recent graduates such as Allison and Olivia, into our architecture, interior design, and engineering disciplines. At Hixson, co-ops and recent grads have a strategic role to fill right from the start, with responsibilities increasing as skills and experience grow. If you are interested in learning more, contact Hixson’s Staffing Manager today!
Comments are closed.