Do You Know the “Five Keys to Project Success?”
Is your facility preparing to embark on a new renovation or expansion project? If so, you will want to make sure everything goes smoothly, with costs remaining in line with expectations, and that the project will meet its goals when completed.
Did you know, though, that there are five key factors that can mean the difference between success and something-less-than-success? These five keys to success on renovation and expansion projects are:
- Having complete information regarding existing conditions.
- Determining compliance with, and impact of, zoning and building codes.
- Maintaining adequate funding and effective cost control.
- Monitoring food safety during construction.
- Including a phasing plan integrated with operations.
Want to learn more about each of these success factors? Request Hixson’s FREE white paper by filling out the form below!