Whether your goal is to optimize your real estate footprint or attract and retain great associates, Hixson’s Workplace Strategy services can help. Using an integrated and collaborative approach, our team members work closely with our clients to assess the company culture, how people work, and how that information translates into your workplace. The result is a workplace which aligns with your current goals and your vision of the future.
- Real Estate Optimization services assist with “future-sizing” the total workplace real estate footprint based on the realities expected by the “new normal” and beyond.
- EnVisioning unlocks essential strategic direction regarding people, processes, places, and dreams. These interactive sessions engage key stakeholders in defining the future workplace, the project, facilitate organizational agreement on expectations, outcomes, and communication strategies.
- Programming begins with investigation of existing conditions, adjacencies, and shortcomings to determine existing space utilization. Proposed square footage requirements are studied and confirmed to match future individual, team and collaboration work function expectations. Flexibility of the future workplace is confirmed against the suggested Workplace Strategy and outcomes.
- Workplace Standards are developed using the defined Workplace Strategy and working with a designated furniture provider. Hixson can help develop, maintain, and update formal workplace standards to be applied across the company’s real estate portfolio.
- Change Management involves working with the client’s team to skillfully communicate what success will look like. Hixson will identify organization and team “change champions” gifted with the ability to encourage dialogue, listen, and provide feedback throughout the design, construction, and occupancy processes.