Great Place to Work: Professional Development
Recently, Hixson announced that we have been named as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. This award was received based on the input on a confidential survey of Hixson’s 130 associates.
Responding to the survey, 97% of Hixson’s associates appreciated that they were “offered training or development to further (themselves) professionally.”
In fact, professional development is something that we stress here at Hixson. We want our associates to enhance their experience, increase their knowledge, and learn and grow from interactions with others. To encourage this, we provide an array of professional development opportunities, including:
- Hixson’s in-house, instructor-led learning organization known as Hixson University.
- Practical learning experiences, including developmental assignments, walk-a-miles, and more.
- Up to 40 hours of external, industry-based, professional development per calendar year.
- Tuition/lab fee reimbursement of up to 100% for successful completion of pre-approved graduate and undergraduate courses in accordance with company policy.
- Various knowledge sharing opportunities, including providing insights to one of our many newsletters.
Want to learn more about what makes Hixson a Great Place to Work? Click here!
Comments are closed.